retrobrad
Doing some updates this weekend.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Doing some updates this weekend. Reply with quote

Hey everyone, just letting you know im doing a few updates this weekend. I have already posted some pics of my retro games room (check it out in my retro collection)

i will also be working on more console info articles and maybe even a chatroom, but ill see how things go.

see you in the forums!

-brad
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay i have also removed all of the old 'random screenshots' and have replaced them with a whole heap of Commodore 64 ONLY screenshots!

this should keep you C64 fans happy Very Happy
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay guys, it doesnt look like ive really done anything to the website this weekend but it doesnt mean i havent done anything!

i have been working on quite a few addons and doing some experimenting etc... i have some plans for the future including member blogs (so all you forum members can have your own personal blog page)

im also going to add some sort of background music player - so you can play tunes from all sorts of retro games while browsing. i have also been working on a few modifications including some homebrew nes and master system carts and also working on my portable nes console!

so i havent been doing NOTHING, it kinda just looks like it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hope everyone had a great weekend, i will be working on console info articles this week, and hopefully some more cover scans.

oh by the way - feel free to send me cover scans or anything else for that matter!

-brad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Site Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: