retrobrad
Im back!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Im back! Reply with quote

Hey guys, ive been away for the weekend on a snow trip so you may have noticed that ive had no input for the last couple of days = )

anyway im back, i got an email from one of my moderators saying someone signed up and posted links to *. He then deleted it, i didnt want anything like that in this forum and im pretty annoyed that someone would do that.

anyway im off to do a few updates so ill seeya later!

-brad
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can i say Brad....you get idiots in life and you sure do get them on the internet to,i noticed that the person in question membership to this forum has been removed and would assume that person has now been banned.

It`s part of the reason i`ve not set up my own site because though you have 90% of members that observe and respect the rules 10% try to spoil it for the others. Time is the real factor for me not doing my own site,plus while you have this site and Lemon Amiga and various other retro sites there is no need for it,but i`ll never say never.
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misha wrote:
What can i say Brad....you get idiots in life and you sure do get them on the internet to,i noticed that the person in question membership to this forum has been removed and would assume that person has now been banned.

It`s part of the reason i`ve not set up my own site because though you have 90% of members that observe and respect the rules 10% try to spoil it for the others. Time is the real factor for me not doing my own site,plus while you have this site and Lemon Amiga and various other retro sites there is no need for it,but i`ll never say never.

Yep, i got rid of them.

It just amazes me at how low some people really are. What kind of site were you planning on building? a retro gaming site?

Ive got 300gb of webspace and at the moment im not even using 200Mb!
so that leaves about 298Gb of free space!

You're welcome to use some of that to get your own site up and running.

It would be cool if other retrobrad members wanted to make their own unique pages that everyone could look at.

If your interested let me know (or anyone else for that matter...)

-brad
Misha
intermediate
intermediate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind offer but like i said time is the real factor (Lack Of!) you know maybe one day i`ll get one up and running but right now i`m happy with Retrobrad ,it will take time to get things exactly how you want them and same goes for a big member base,if i can have a little input now and then i`m happy after all the forum is becoming a nice little community Very Happy
retrobrad
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misha wrote:
Thanks for the kind offer but like i said time is the real factor (Lack Of!) you know maybe one day i`ll get one up and running but right now i`m happy with Retrobrad ,it will take time to get things exactly how you want them and same goes for a big member base,if i can have a little input now and then i`m happy after all the forum is becoming a nice little community Very Happy

no worries mate, theres some great 'active' users at the moment and after just a couple of weeks theres a good number of topics. so in the coming months the community should grow and its the original members like you that basically make it all happen - so thanks very much!
tomz/TIDE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Im back Reply with quote

MISHA, I have to agree mate, the time factor is a killer, BAH real life it really takes us away from our hobby..... Wink

Smile tomz Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    retrobrad Forum Index -> Site Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: